YouTube Premium is a subscription service that provides users with an ad-free viewing experience, offline playback, and access to exclusive content. With YouTube Premium, you can watch videos without interruptions, save videos to watch offline on your mobile device, and access original content created by popular YouTube creators. Additionally, you get access to YouTube Music, a music streaming service that provides ad-free listening, offline playback, and background listening. With YouTube Premium, you also access YouTube Originals, a collection of exclusive shows and movies created by YouTube. YouTube Premium provides a seamless and premium video experience, offering users a comprehensive entertainment platform with music, original content, and ad-free video playback.
Here are the steps to cancel YouTube Premium:
- Open the YouTube app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top-right corner and select “YouTube Premium.”
- Tap on “Manage Membership” and then “Cancel Membership.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
- You can contact YouTube customer support for assistance if you have any issues with canceling YouTube Premium.
Note: If you subscribed to YouTube Premium through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you must cancel your subscription through the appropriate platform. The steps may vary, but you can find instructions on canceling in-app subscriptions in the respective support resources.
Here are five alternatives to YouTube:
- Vimeo – Vimeo is a popular video-sharing platform that emphasizes high-quality, original content and caters to a more creative audience.
- Dailymotion – Dailymotion is a French video-sharing platform that offers a similar user experience to YouTube, focusing on global news and entertainment.
- Twitch – Twitch is a live streaming platform popular among gamers and esports enthusiasts. It offers live streaming of video games, as well as other creative content like music and art.
- TikTok – TikTok is a short-form video-sharing app that has become popular among younger users. It allows users to create and share 15-second videos set to music.
- Facebook Watch – Facebook Watch is a video platform integrated into Facebook that offers a range of content, including original shows, live streaming events, and user-generated content.
These alternatives offer different features and target different audiences, so it’s worth exploring them to see which is best for you.