Looking for a flavorful and easy-to-make turkey tenderloin recipe? This tender and juicy turkey tenderloin recipe is just what you need. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this dish is a crowd-pleaser that’s both healthy and satisfying. Marinated in a blend of soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, and spices, the tenderloins are first seared to lock in the flavors and then baked to perfection. Garnish with some fresh parsley for a touch of color and added freshness. This versatile dish can be paired with your favorite side dishes, making it an excellent addition to your culinary repertoire. Follow the simple steps below to create this mouthwatering meal for your family and friends.
- 2 turkey tenderloins (about 1 lb each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Instructions to Prepare Turkey Tenderloin Recipe
Step 1: Prepare the Marinade
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey, minced garlic, ground ginger, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the marinade for basting the turkey later.
Step 2: Marinate the Turkey Tenderloins
- Place the turkey tenderloins in a large ziplock bag or a shallow dish.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the tenderloins, making sure they are well-coated.
- Seal the bag or cover the dish, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours for more flavor.
Step 3: Preheat the Oven
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Step 4: Sear the Turkey Tenderloins
- In a large oven-safe skillet or frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Remove the turkey tenderloins from the marinade, allowing excess to drip off.
- Sear the tenderloins in the hot skillet for 2-3 minutes per side, until browned.
Step 5: Bake the Turkey Tenderloins
- Transfer the seared turkey tenderloins to the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the reserved 1/4 cup of marinade over the tenderloins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) using a meat thermometer.
- Remove from the oven and let the tenderloins rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Step 6: Serve
- Slice the turkey tenderloins into thin medallions.
- Serve warm, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious turkey tenderloin! You can also read an interesting blog on: Ground Turkey Last in the Fridge